Thiruvananthapuram is considered to be the capital of Kerala. Kerala state. It was known as Trivandrum up to 1991. Also, the Kerala administration decided to restore the megacity’s original name Thiruvananthapuram. Mahatma Gandhi spoke of this megacity in the title’Evergreen City from India’.
- Thiruvananthapuram is the biggest megacity in the state.
- It’s positioned along the western seacoast of India close to the southernmost point of the international.
- According to this tale in 2011 the megacity’s population was.
- It’s the principal Information Technology center in Kerala and records 55 of Kerala’s product trades.
Exploration and education institutions of major significance
The megacity is home to major exploration and education institutes. Major universities in the state are positioned inside the megacity. University of Kerala, Kerala Technological University the indigenous headquarters of Indira Gandhi National Open University are among the top universities. Research focuses on the National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology and the Indian Space Research Organization’s Vikram Sarabhai Space Center as which is the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology as well as one lot belonging to the Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research.
This megacity serves as the primary center for media associations similar to Toonz India Ltd and Tata Elxsi Ltd. The megacity is also the home of Chitranjali Film Studio. It’s one of the first film workrooms to be established in Malayalam Cinema and Kinfra Film and Video Park located in Kazhakoottom. This is India’s first Infotainment Industrial Park.
Seaport and Air Force
Southern Air Command headquarters of the Indian Air Force is located in Thiruvananthapuram megacity. It’s home to the Thumba Equatorial Rocket Launching Station as well as the planned Vizhinjam International Seaport located in the megacity.
The top sightseer lodestones of the megacity are listed below.
- The richest place in the world, Padmanabhaswamy Temple is positioned in the megacity of Chennai and is the top sightseer magnet.
- Strands of Kovalam, as well as Varkala, are popular with everyone who visits.
- Backwoods in Poovar as Anchuthengu and the West Ghats plots Ponmudi and Agastyamala are different spots which individualities visit the most.
Thiruvanthapuram is notorious for its culture, education, and the people who live there in all corridors of the nation. The megacity is well-planned as well maintained by its state.